Friday, July 31, 2009

Are pitbulls alow in apartaments?

hi i live in maryland i mabout to buy a dog today but im not sure if im alow to have a pitbull in my apartament maryland-elkgride
Answers:
In my country yes...
get something else
does anyone else have one in your building
You have to talk to your landlord and the association of the apartment complex/building. There is no answer that is universal to all people, or to the people in the state of Maryland.
Probably Not.
Don't you think it would be a good idea to ask the
building owner?
ok it depends with the owner of the apartments cheack with them before purshsing a pet ! good luck
It depends on your landlord. I wouldn't recommend getting a pitbull for an apartment, though. They need room to run and play. You would be giving one unlucky dog a very depressing life if you kept it in an apartment.
you need to ask your land lord, and you should also check your insurance because sometimes with pitbulls they believer you are at a higher risk.
ask your landlord if there is a restriction on the breeds and go from there
It all depends if you are renting. I pretty sure if it's okay with your landlord than you can have one!
I live in an apartment with two dogs and everywhere that I had looked had restrictions on dog breeds and that type of dog is not allowed. Look around, you might find a place that takes them.
I know there are so-callled 'good' pits, but why on earth wold you want such a controversial animal?
Most apts./landlords will not rent.
Insurance agencies willl not cover you, UNless you have very high deductible if that.
WHY BUY?!
GO adopt a companion form you local shelter!
Some even give 'rebates' for the spay or neutering.
Depends on the apartment.
I don't allow dogs.
Dogs stink... it costs too much to clean the stink out of the place when the dog owner moves out. And the dog owner always complains about the cleaning fees comming out of their deposit.
I know you can't smell your dog... you are used to it.
IF I CAN SMELL IT... I'M CALLING IN THE CARPET STEAM CLEANERS AND A CLEANING CREW TO SCRUB THE WALLS. $350. DEAL WITH IT.
in some states its illegal to own a pitbull. you have to get spacial permission. you could check with ur land lord or something. I don't think u are. all are different.
my landlord doesn't allow pitbulls in his apartments. it has something to do with his insurance. i'd check with your landlord first.

No comments:

Post a Comment