Thursday, July 30, 2009

Any one out there who is horse crazy?

i luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuv horses i luv riding them i luv grooming them any thing to do with a horse im there. but all my friends r sissy girly girl type none of them really get how fun horses, barns, hay and stables can really be. they r all to worried about their maekup and how ``cute`` jordin is.
HELP ME!!!!!!!!
Answers:
I know exactly how you feel. I grew up in a city and none of my friends liked horses. Maybe you could try bringing them to the barn with you so that they can find out just how fun horses are?
I love horses too! They are awesome! wanna be friends? You can e-mail me at schristodoss@yahoo.com. I have 3 miniature horses and my neighbor has 1 large thoroughbred horse named crafty. Our mother mini horse had 1 foal which is almost fully grown and 1 which is still a little baby. the mothers name is Susie and the next one is Stormy and the baby is Dana. Stormy has rare beauty. Well I think she does. If you can give me you e-mail address then I will send you their pictures! I live on a thirty acre farm. I'll tell you the details by e-mail. See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment