Thursday, July 30, 2009

Animals or humans?

who do u really think is better? in my opinion,i prefer animals, because the havent done anything to nature, they ARE nature, and humans just keep on destroying it.
Answers:
Both. I soooooooooooooooooooooooo couldn't live without animals, and I definitely couldn't live without humans, I mean animals are great listeners, but there comes a point in someone's life when they need and answer.
for unconditional love? Animals...
for sex? humans.
or is it the other way around? O_O
animal.
hey ,your right i agree with you .they are the only living creatures who wont be cheating others..
2 legs bad, 4 legs good!
There is no such thing as bad dogs, just bad people.
I'm 49 yrs young and I'd pick animals by a long shot. I have had many friends/foes come 'n go, but my 4 legged friends have always been there for me. Animals know unconditional love thorugh thick 'n thin, 24/7.thank god for our furry creatures! :-)
Many times I feel the same as you. In general, animals kill for food only, not sport or fun. Man does have the ability to know right from wrong and we choose our actions. Sometimes, we choose wonderful decent things, but other times...well, you know. We are "above" animals in our ability to reason, but we often travel the wrong path. Nature has a way of balancing itself as far as animals are concerned.
Animals are better, per se. They didn't fall whereas humans did. However, I will choose the sanctity of human life every time over an animal's.
animals for the most part (elephants??) don't hold grudges, they don't kill for the heck of it, they are loyal, they follow their instincts..so yes, animals are the better people.
But i still wouldn't want to give up my friends and family, or my hubby
hello i also admit your point of view cause of many things .we are living in cruel world hard to find some one who loves you that's why most of people loves and adore dogs cause they are really your friends and you can trust it .Animals will not go and Tell the other of your secrets .and that what the English leader said before if you want to get a friend get a dog .
the more i know people
the more i love dogs.
I think 'better' is the wrong word here. Animals, like it's already been written here act as natured intended. Their actions are based on instinct and the need to survive.
Only humans knows the word better and what it means so you can't really compare the two.

No comments:

Post a Comment