Thursday, July 30, 2009

Any hamster names? short but creative..NOT HAMMY?

thanks
Answers:
Hambone
hot fuzz
squeaks
lady hambone
hot frizz
shesqueaks
max
Buddy
Fred
Ralph
Ernie
My son named his Rambo, Bear, Bruno, Yamster, Chewy.
Darwin! hehe Thats what I want to name my next pet. : )
I used to have a hamster named Gizmo.
i named my past hamsters these:
thom
mark
kiwi
sushi
and now tofu...lol
but yeah, i like: Chip
My friend has Lily, Daisy. I also think chocolate teddy bear and maxwell are cute
Joey
Well, What does it look like?
I Name my pets names like ' Itchy' For an evil hamster
Maybe a name of a nut or something... like Peanut, or Almond, or Pecan.
Shamatoe (that was our class hamster's name)
Chickenbutt (that was the other one)
Trollfinger (that was the baby they had)
Cutie

No comments:

Post a Comment