Thursday, July 30, 2009

Any ideas for a pet rock house?

I'm making a house for my pet rock Oakie. I need help for some ideas. I already have, jacuzzi/pool, chandelires, bed, carpet, table, tv, remote control, plants, and food. If you can think of other neat things to add, tell me!
Answers:
How about a bathroom and some little books and magazines.
How about a yard with trees, a hammock, a little grill, a garden, some stepping stones, and a pond?

A nursery for a little baby rock?
A couch?
A gym?
i realize these will be hard to make, but they are just sggestions!
How about a little computer, nintendo, a stereo, skateboard.
first of all if you have all of those things for a pet rock house dont you need a house i suggest building a house of rock so your pet feels more at home
a spa, a stereo system, a balcony, a trap door and secret passage ways!!
Does this little darlin have a kitchen to cook in? That's a must for Pet Rocks you know ! And I agree, a computer is important also..so it can e-mail all of its friends, and perhaps put some questions or answers on this site! :>)
snack bar

No comments:

Post a Comment