Thursday, July 30, 2009

Any American there has had his/her pets QUARANTINED in Melbourne quarantine station ?

I want to move to Australia with my 14 year-old cat, in about 6 months. I live in USA, and will move to Melbourne. I'm aware of OZ regulations, documents, time in quarantine, etc. PLEASE, if you had your pet in MELBOURNE quarantine station I'd like to know how was your experience. Do the attendants facility take good care of cats and dogs ?. I love my cat so much, and I'm nervous. Thanks a lot !!
Answers:
Thats sad poor kitty. Id loose mi mind not see my dogs.
I only found information on tha web
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthrea...
Maybe try lookin it up again lyke quartine of cat etc.
good luck wit your move. hopefully all goes well. Im sure your cat will be fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment