Friday, July 31, 2009

Are ferrets legal in Toronto, ON, Canada?

I've been considering moving up to Toronto, but have 5 ferrets that HAVE to go with me (they're like my children and I will not give them up), so is it legal to own a ferret up there? I've looked online, but found different answers. One site reads they are legal, but another reads they aren't legal in certain parts of Toronto. Does anyone know for sure if they are or aren't legal? Also, are there any vets in or around Toronto that deal with ferrets?
Answers:
Ferrets are legal in toronto :) I have 3. there are a few vets in the gta that service ferrets. The links rd animal clinic, high park animal hospital and queen west vets.those are the main 3 I know of, if you google those you'll find the phone numbers for them
According to this website, yes they are...
http://home.netcom.com/~redshoes/ffzlist...

No comments:

Post a Comment