Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Animal Cruelty.?

I hate animal cruely!! It's so sad when i see abused animals on TV. Does any one feel the same way as me??
Answers:
Yes I do and I wish there was a law that would treat the person that did the treatment the same way he/she treated the dog.
Yeah I feel the same way, some cases do make me cry.
Yea its so mean.
Me too. The have this show on tv about animal cruelty and they're always getting call outs to dogs and cats and they are all scars and skin and bones, it's sooo sad.
i am totally against animal cruelty!
i grew up with animals and really love them,
i just cant believe people can be so heartless!
abused animals.. TV. FILM. REAL LIFE. it all bothers me.
its up to all of us to educate people and protect animals. Spay and Neuter!
I literally lose sleep when I see or hear an animal cruelty case.
I work with animals and have no hesitation with reporting the *** holes responsible. Animals cannot speak for themselves...so I do it for them!
And all of the people on here who expess their anger about animal cruelty...do something about it! Dont just sit there at your computer and say 'yeah...it upsets me' get out there and speak for the animals!
yes! i totally feel the same way as you! i mean animals don't have any defense like a cat cant ring 999 can they!
If people would be more responsible and realize that certain animals are not really pets we would not have such a large problem. Or if people would be less oriented to ooo poor homeless cat lets give him a home, and more to lets take that homeless cat to be put to sleep there would not be an overpopulation of animals that would end up in the hands of negligent people. Certain dogs such as those that can be used for dog fighting could be easily diminished if rather than putting them for adoption they are put to sleep, there by not allowing someone with intentions to make them fighting dogs to have them and causing more cruelty. Sounds harsh but if you do want a problem as such fixed the only way is putting the homeless animal to sleep. Rather help by donating so homeless people get on their feet than donate to keep animals that can end up on cruel peoples hands alive.
1 word to anser this Q: Y - E - S !
Animal cruelty is one step from doing murder, most serial killers have dabbled in cruelty and animals, before moving on to murdering people.
I will not hesitate to report someone for cruelty, no doubt I'd be hard pushed not to throttle the person.
Fact:
People who are cruel to animals are five times more likely to commit violent crimes against people.
See below link.
http://www2.webmagic.com/abuse.com/index...
http://www.pet-abuse.com/pages/abuse_con...
yes its sad to watch but if we didnt show these images people don't take action against it and just ignore the problem.
Anyone who doesn't feel the same way has something seriously wrong with them!
I think everyone feels the same way except the people who do the cruelty. Some are so horrific they sound made up like someone tying a dog to a tree and setting it on fire or someone amputating a rabbit's leg with hedge clippers because the leg looked injured.
I read in pet connection.com the other day the a couple went into the vet and asked the Vet if she could tell if the 2 puppies were going to die and they said they were not going to pay the vet and they left in a rush and they drove away and not far from there they dumped the puppies out the car window while they were speeding down the street they threw the puppies out the window and both puppies were really hurt really bad that a man found them and walked into the same Vet and the Vet could not save them so the police are out looking for the people that did it. It made me feel very sick about it. And also on the News they showed a horse that had been really hurt from young kids thinking it was funny to slam a meat cleaver in the horses head. and the arrow that went through a cat and it missed the heart of the cat and the other cat had died(there had been 2 cats that got shot by an arrow).the second cat got killed by it. These stories one was in Pet connection.com and the other ones were on the News on Friday. About the horse and the 2 cats were in the News.
The people that are doing these are young Teanagers trying to get a thrill out of it. I hope they catch them soon.
After I read about this and saw it on the News I got really mad and I left a comment in Pet connection.com. Yes I feel the same way.
I just heard on the News just this morning the found another dog fighting out in New york and they had pitbulls and what they were using for bait was tiny kittens. It makes me so mad now.
I think of my cats as my kids. Literally. I love them like crazy. Animal abuse really, really bothers me. People who hurt animals should face the death penalty or a harsher punishment than a jail sentence. A jail sentence is just a slap on the wrist. It does not teach them anything. It just locks them up for a while, then gives them free reign to do it again. We need harsher laws with regards to animal cruelty. Too many animals are killed or badly injured, and the ones that do survive are scarred for life.
I had a cat a couple years ago that had come from 2 different homes before ours. We got him from a friend who adopted him off someone else, and the first person who had him must have abused him something fierce. He was the skinniest sickest looking cat I'd ever seen, and really jumpy too.
When he came to our home we made sure he was well fed and had his medications and whatnot and he became a better, less skittish cat. The first experience will probably never leave his memory.
I hate animal abusers. Something REALLY needs to be done to save these animals' lives! And also about the overpopulation problem--spay and neuter! spay and neuter! If you can afford expensive cat toys and carriers and to buy Science Diet for your cats, you can sure as hell afford to fix your cat or dog! It's cruel not to!
I agree completely with everyone here. The problem NEEDS to end so these animals can live a long happy life in SAFE homes.
I would never abuse my cats. Anyone who does is a sick bastard and needs to be punished. Those ads on the tv make me really sad too.

No comments:

Post a Comment