Thursday, July 30, 2009

Any one hear what Stephon Marbury (NBA star) said?

I believe he is the guy who is selling the $15 basketball shoe so people who don't have 80 bucks can afford nice shoes. He backed up Michael Vick saying "dog fighting is a sport" and that it's just kept under wraps and equates dog fighting to hunting. What are your thoughts on the situation and Stephon Marbury's comments?
Answers:
Like all of organized sports I think these people really have too much to say. By the way who really cares what Mr. Marbury's position is or isn't. He is only a basketball player and that is it.
Equating dog fighting to hunting is just a remark based out of ignorance and stupidity. Hunters do everything they can to minimize suffering with the animal. If Mr. Marbury has ever hunted he would know that little fact.
Yes, I heard. ::sigh:: People make me so mad.
I would never call the abuse, injuring, and killing of dogs a "sport". Unless, you would like to call murder a "sport."
Breaks my heart how innocent and helpless dog are being treated. I feel so bad for those dogs who will never know what it is like to be loved and live a life without pain and suffering.
i dont really care,thats whats wrong with sports stars today everyone hangs on thier every word so they think they are some kind of big shots or something. if it were up to me we would pay them minimum wage like every other red blooded american
= $ Some people see it that way, all I know is that dog fighting is a sport like is rape, murder, child abuse and other unexcusable violent crimes.
I believe dog liscensing should be enforced. if animals are seemingly as difficult to control as some responsible people of this society they should be treated as such.

No comments:

Post a Comment