Friday, July 31, 2009

Are dogs better than cats?

dogs rule!
Answers:
yeah they do!
yes, dogs are more faithful
definately
I like dogs best. They just seem to have better personalities and love their owners so much.
neither is better, it all depends on the person and lifestyle as to which is better for you
I prefer dogs because they Rule!
no cat are better i have 2
cats all the way
i hate dogs
nalyxos
NO CATS RULE!
That is a battle that people are constantly fighting.
Dogs are more intelligent. They will walk with you on a leash and protect you if necessary.However they must be taken out each day twice a day .
Cats are cleaner. They will go in a cat box. hey will more readily cuddle with you.They can be a loving pet.
So it depends why you want the animal as to which is better.
Yep
dogs are more of a hassle but can be better companions, CATS are just always there, eat sleep, sit next to you...
deff. they're friendly,loyal,come when you call, obedient and arent independent like cats
It depends on the type of responsibility you want. Cats are very independent and only come around when things are relaxed and when they want to be loved, they also use a litter box as young as 8 weeks. Puppies however are very high maintenance, they are literally like having a new born baby, they need constant attention and walks. If you want to house break your dog you have to get up all hours of the night to let t its definitely a bit harder to have a puppy but it pays off in the end when you have a best friend.
at fetching balls yes, at taking themselves for walks no. I am more for cats than dogs. i think your either one or the other!
I like both...dogs are great companions, full of energy and really love their owners, cats are cleaner and quieter and can sleep anywhere
Well, I've never had a cat that poo'd all over the yard, barked its head off all night long or tore the grass in my lawn down to dirt before. . .so I'd say cats are definitely better!
Well it depends on you not on other people I prefer dogs but that doesn't mean that you shouldn't get a cat. cats can be so cuddly and nice but dogs can play and grow a strong bond between you but can be hard to take care of
so like i said its all up to you!
dogs are defo better. they are faithful and protect you
cats just come to wou when they want to and they don't just use litter boxes they also use neughbours gardens and then you have problems with the neighbours because of it.
Dogs come in a far greater variety of shapes and sizes, they can also perform many useful tasks, unlike cats, which simply
decimate the wild bird population and **** on other peoples
gardens. QED!
Dogs are fun and faithful and trustful and a mans best friend!!!
yea they dont put hair every where unless they shed in summer
uh uh, no way!!
I think all animals sould be treated the same cats can be as good as dogs and dogs can be as good as cats they are diffrent but in good ways so your answer is 50/50
Cats
I love my cats, sometimes they even meet me, when I come home from work ?
They can show a lot of affection, just like a dog.
I also like dog, which my Dad had when I was younger.
So I would not say one is better than the other.
no. never.
I would have to say, its a subjective response to that.
Dogs are restricted on where they can go - they have to rely on us to care for them and to take them out and exercise them. Cats are very carefree. They can fend for themselves, find their own food and go out where ever they want when we open the door/window.
Dogs are pack creatures and crave the company of others. They are loyal and protective animals - so in my humble opinion - Dogs rule, cats drool.
Every time, cats have a game flavour I don't like.
yes dogs are because you can play with your dog

No comments:

Post a Comment