Thursday, July 30, 2009

Anyone got room for to keep me, for a pet for a couple of weeks?

Promise not to eat anyone, I've had to many tourists recently and my tummy is sore.
Nessie the Loch Ness Monster xx
Answers:
yeah come and stay with me you can go on the lake that's at the back of my house
Ha ha, funny...good picture too! I giggled..
my bath might be to small, but good luck nessie
If you dont mind sleeping in a kennel and only having about 6 or seven foot for the run then yeah if you squash in.
if ul fit in my pond!
You come to my house, you can cook me dinner, you can pay for the food. And I'll even let you stay outside to eat your share. The next day, we'll see if you can take my place at school, you can buy the uniform. You might not be my complexion so we'll go to a spray tan place, you can pay for that too and also for a magazine that i can read whilst waiting. The day after that, we'll both get manicures and massages, you can pay. And as for a room to stay, I'll let you buy a caravan and stay in about five miles from my house. I know, I'm too selfless, which is why I will be wanting rent in advance, 拢80 a minute, and I expect six years in advance. Oh and finally, I've been told that your ot pay my pocket money for the next twenty years, so add the birthdays and chirtsmases and other holidays, you owe a lot of money, I am willing to part half of scotland if you do not have the money. I'll be wanting your loch too, I'll get some boats and everything, I'll make a fortune and let you work for me.
Sorry, my big puddle in the garden huz dried oot. Ye wid be better aff trying some folk who huv hud loadsa rain!! Good luck Nessie!!
I have a couple of water butts if you don't mind sharing with the snails that I put in there.
yes come on over ! i ll make us a candelit meal with some fine wine lol
hi nessie yeah come and stay with us. we are a pet loving family x as long as u dont mind a dry holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment