Thursday, July 30, 2009

Anyone know about rabbits?

I want to have a rabbit, but I don't know much about them. Which type of rabbit is the cheapest? Which type is the most friendly? (in Hong Kong). I really want a rabbit but I need more info on which one to buy! Can someone help?
Answers:
Go to a pet shop and they have lots of rabbits that are cheap because they don't have a breed, they are just "mutts". If you want a pedigree then you can still get them in shops they are just more expensive. The English Angora has a gentle nature but you need to groom them regularly. American Chinchillas are hardy and tough rabbits which don't require much maintenance, but they are big heavy rabbits as they were bred for meat. Lop rabbits are gentle and friendly breeds too. Hope this helps (Sorry I can't do any more as my laptop battery is about to run out!)
I know its eating too much
I don't know anything about rabbits except that there are lots at the humane society, so you should check out your local shelter rather than a pet store.
When i got my first rabbit i knew nothing ,but now i know some..
there is cheap rabbits at a near spca (kennel)
dwarf rabbits are the best kind of rabbit to start with
they r nice and gentle
they also are the cuddling type
and they are small in size
b4 u get ur rabbit hold it and visit it everyday b4 u buy one. and make sure u have all the supplies b4 buying
make sure your rabbit doesnt bite when u hold it and if it does give out a scream..(then the rabbit knows it hurts u and will eventually stop)
and rabbits kicking. they all mostly kick.. just keep their nails trimmed and then it wont hurt. as much
i hope this helped =]
Jenny

No comments:

Post a Comment