Monday, May 24, 2010

Can a Vampire Bat become a pet?


Answers:
Are you going to be the one to (ULP) feed it? LOL.
The serious answer is no. Unless you have a license to rehabilitate wildlife, you are not legally allowed to keep a species like this. Also bats (although I love them and recognize them as very important animals as far as pest control goes) carry rabies. If you want to rehab wildlife call your state Fish and Game and find out what's involved in getting a license.
No! It is illegal to own a bat of any kind.
no wildlife and you can get in trouble with the conty or state
fidn a new hobby

ba please
I have wondered that as well. When I saw the movie: Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone I wanted one. They seem really hard to take care of considering their need for wide open spaces and large mammals to feed on for blood. My mother would never let me get one though.

No comments:

Post a Comment