Monday, May 24, 2010

Bunny problems. My 2 year old rabbit has something on the side of her face... help?

She is kept in a garage with two other rabbits, and when I went to feed her today, I say that there was a weird work looking like thing by her ear and on the side of her face. A while ago I saw a bit mark there, so I was wondering if it is possible that the other rabbits bit her and pulled her facial guts or muscles out of her head. It look like a white clear like worm or something. Help what is it ? What can I do to help her.?
Answers:
It's likely she got injured and now has a maggot infestation in the wound. You need to get her to the vet ASAP to get this taken care of; if left alone or treated at home it can kill her.
Tough to tell what is going on. Bring her to a Vet.
Take her to the vet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment