Saturday, May 22, 2010

Beneful Red Dye Dog Food Stain Help!?

I fed my dog beneful for a mere 2 days and it made her sick and she threw it up all over my beige carpet and I am not able to get the red out of the carpet from the ungodly dye they put in the red pieces of food. I called beneful and asked them If I could be reimbursed for carpet cleaning or at least for the amount of all the carpet cleaning products I have bought. Do you think they should reimburse me? I have tried everything on the market to remove these stains but alas it has ruined my carpet. So do you think they should reimburse me for the cost of cleaning or repairing my carpet?
Answers:
They should but I can almost guarantee that they won't. Purina is just a corporate money making machine and a powerful one at that. Beneful is a terrible food, as I'm sure you now know. Here is an article on how to choose a good dog food:
http://www.api4animals.com/facts.php?p=3...
If they had to reimburse everyone for ruined carpet they would go broke. It is a cheap grocery store food that is not good for your dog. A good food does not have dye in it. Talk to a lawyer and I am sure they will tell you the same thing. When you change your dogs food you should mix it with the old food for about a week to avoid stomach upset. I have no idea what would get red dye out of beige carpet. You may have to replace it or cover the area with a rug.
It's not their fault your dog threw up. Beneful is one of the worse and cheapest dog food you can feed your dog. Did you read the ingredients?
I'll bet you didn't slowly mix the new food with the old - causing your pup to get sick. Along with its a cheap food - but my dogs do fine on it here and there
get OXYCLEAN and mix 1part oxyclean with 2parts water, let sit for a while scrubbing here and there. It will eventually clear the stain

No comments:

Post a Comment