Saturday, May 22, 2010

Bombproofing your horse..?

I have a horse that can be a bit spooky.. I dont need suggestions on how to bombproof it. I just need to no were i can take my horse in wisconsin to get bombproofed by a profesional?
Answers:
Why don't you do it yourself? Just a little everyday when you ride. Take it slow. You will bond with your horse and he will learn to trust you at the same time. I would prefer doing the bombproofing myself instead of having someone else doing it without me. Find out if there is a bombproofing class you can take with your horse. Try your local mounted patrol. You will learn loads too!

Here is a good book on the subject.
Bombproof Your Horse
By. Sgt. Rick Pelicano
It's a good book
national guards summer camp. we use to ride near one in mich. growing up. our horse's never spooked.
Train horns, helicopters, gun fire. nothing got them jumpy.

No comments:

Post a Comment