Monday, May 24, 2010

Bye bye bunny?

My rabbit Bracken had to be put down this weekend and i am really sad about it. She developed diabetes poor thing. How should i cheer myself up guys.
Answers:
Hi sweetheart,
I'm very sorry to hear about Bracken, He was a lovely rabbit.
I think the best way to help is, As long as you remember Bracken and keep him close to you and remember all the fun you both had. He will always be there with you.
Try going shopping and getting something that makes you feel good, or talking to Friends.
We all are with you and send our love.
when my bunny died i got a new one to stop me from thinking about the old and focus on the new. :)
Try a new activity like a sport or a fun class. Try yoga. Wait until you're ready to find a new pet.
Well, have you tried hanging out with friends?? I know you probably dont want to at this min., but maybe get another one.
People usually go with a mix of distractiion and remembering. You want to remember your rabbit and it's okay to feel sad because you cared about her. But at the same time, you do need to concentrate on other things too and keep yourself from obsessing over your loss. Spend some time with friends, go do some acitivities you always enjoy, or do something nice for yourself, like getting new music or going to a movie you've been wanting to see. When you feel like thinking about Bracken, try to find positive things you can do to remember her. You can assemble a scrapbook with pictures and favorite stories about her. You can plant something in her memory. You can make a donation or volunteer with a animal recue group that helps rabbits.
Getting a new rabbit may be a good option at some point, but make sure you a ready to start a new relationship and that you're not trying to make it seem like you never lost Bracken, even without completely intending to. A new rabbit is going to be a new individual, so wait until you feel ready to start fresh.
I'm very sorry for your loss.
read the story on the website
I have a rabbit named, Bianca. I know it is hard to lose a pet...I had a kitten to pass away before my eyes when I was 10-years-old. It took me a long time to get over the loss.
There are support groups on the Internet that can help you with the loss of your pet. I recommend the one below:
get a bunny that looks almost exactly the same or just get another pet.
Sleep in her cage.

No comments:

Post a Comment