Sunday, August 2, 2009

Australian Saddles?

Im thinking about buyin an Australian saddle Im curious on the fit for the horses...do i fit to my horses treewise like an english or western saddle?I have two totally different bodied horses a quarter horse and Thoroughbed thanks for any info...
Answers:
I just bought one from Country Supply (they have 30 day return policy too ) The one I got is a wide tree and it seems to fit my mule pretty well.
Depending on your QH's body style, I highly doubt you will find a saddle to fit both your horses comfortably, you might have to invest in 2.
Down Under saddlery in Denver has a great website to check out. They specialize in Aussies.
The one I bought in Country supply is the western style, they recommend those for longer backed horses/mules.

No comments:

Post a Comment