Sunday, August 2, 2009

Are you a cat or a dog person?

which one do you like better cats or dogs?
Answers:
I love both, they are good in different ways.
Cats are comforting.
Dog are loyal.
dogs
Dogs - they like people.
Cats - they like themselves.
Take a guess!
i have a cat and getting another but love cats and dogs! so both more to the dog side though!
cant get a dog... :(
both
I am actually a dog person
I'm neither because I like both equally. See, a cat is good for relaxing and having something to pet and hold for company. A dog is good for playing around and exercising.
I'm a dog person...(just don't tell my three cats).
I love them both equally, for their own seperate reasons.
Although, I prefer BIG dog's, and Short Haired Cats... So as long as it's those I love them equally!
Both. I have 2 cats and a dog. I love them all but the dogs not talking to me cos i gave him a bath.
I am more of a dog person, but I do also like cats
im a dog person
i like dogs , if their not mean
Dogs are #1 at my house.my hubby hunts with dogs and they are the national champs so they have earned the stay at our house!! (they earned $$$$ as well) gotta love em'
Cat
Both, do you like your female friends better or your male friends?
Tough decision, huh. Both have their greatness, and both are wonderfully enjoyed both are your friends but with different "perks".
cats are better
not to be gay, but they are just cuter
both, i have 4 cats. unfortunately i cannot have a dog at this time. yard way too small.
i like both
I am a cat person, fits my personality better. But I have two dogs and a cat and love them all for different reasons :)
Dogs...
I heard that dogs are 'emotionally shallow" . but this doesn't bother me as much as it would with emotionally shallow humans.
I love dogs because they never seem to get tired of giving and recieving attention... they usually have lots of energy... they are good company to be taken for long walks...
This is my preference... i do admire people who like cats more. Patience and accepting that a cat only gives or takes affection when they feel like it!
x
dogs
I like both. I have 2 dogs and 3 cats, and I think they're both awesome. No matter what, they're different species, but have different personalities and that's what I love about them. I don't really want the same animals in the house because then it'll just seem boring and un-interesting to me. It doesn't really matter which animal is better because all animals are wonderful, no matter what type it is...dogs and cats may have different attitudes to their owner, different activities, and different lifestyles, but some cats can do some things that a dog can't do, and some of those things are what we find interesting. Some dogs can do some things that a cat can't do, and some of THOSE things are what we find interesting too.
Cats.They smell nice and don't jump all over you and slobber.
Cats aren't bad but i like dogs better
i like them equally, i have a cat and 2 dogs. btw, cats dont really smell that nice...
Dogs are WAY better.
I LOVE BOTH KITTYS AND PUPPIES lol its hard to choose

No comments:

Post a Comment