Sunday, August 2, 2009

Are you a cat or dog owner? why?

please tell me why you prefer a dog or cat as a pet.
Answers:
I have a cat and i love her to bits! She is affectionate, talkative, clever and playful. She loves to chase scrunched up paper. I have always prefered cats as i find then to be cleaner, more independent yet still love their cuddles, they have less odour and are generally less work - i dont have to walk my cat.
That said, i am soon to adopt a dog. The trick is to match the animals personality and breed traits to your lifestyle, then you can't go wrong with either of these wonderful animals.
i prefer cats they are easyer to look after and soo much cuter i have 10 cats and a dumb dog so i think cats are better
I like dogs, theyre Loyal and they seem to enjoy the fact that youre home, cats kinda lay around (all the cats ive ever seen anyway) and come to you when they want to get attention.
well im a cat owner because cats are smarter and they luv to cuddle with you and their beauitful, when my cat looks up at me and i look into her eyes i can feel she luvs me.
iam a PROUD dog owner .. my dog is the most loyal .. loveable .. tail wagging puppy on earth .. shes my best a buddie !!
Yes! I have dogs and cats. They are very different creatures! My cats are very independent, while my dogs are very codependent. My cats will sit on my lap and just be when I need them to pet, while my dogs will get upset when I get upset, lick my tears, and try to cheer me up.
My cats are like my teenagers, while my dogs are like my toddlers!
I could never choose a favorite between them because they are both my favorites!
i prefer a dog for they are loyal, trustworthy, and i think you bond with them more.you can also play with them. cats don't really doo anything except eat sleap and very rarly do they hunt for mice. dogs also kill mice if they can get to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment