Sunday, August 2, 2009

Argh disobedient pet.?

My pikachu just WILL NOT listen. I have the proper badges, but he won't listen to me. I tell him not to chew on the sofa but he does anyways, we have a power outage every other day because he won't control his electrical energy, and he goes to the bathroom wherever he wants. He won't even get back in the pokeball when I tell him too. I'm currently thinking about putting him in the Pokecenter until I have time to figure this out. What should I do?
Answers:
Pikachu is my favorite! They are usually so well behaved, (at least on TV %26 in the movies). I don't think you can change this one. I would catch another pikachu with the pokeball %26 kick this one to the curb.
Lol
What?
He just may be a mutant, and you will have to sell him to the bad guys. He will drive them nuts, and you can get a new one that acts right. If they misbehave like that, they can't be real pikachus.
He is being disobedient cuz he misses the rest of the pokemon. Show him some TLC and take him to see his friends.
Sounds a lot like my lab he has a selective hearing problem!

No comments:

Post a Comment