Sunday, August 2, 2009

Are you scared of Spiders?

I like the tiny ones.
Answers:
anything bigger than 1 or 2 cm's in diameter... yes.
they move so bloody quickly... i had a few in my bedroom as a kid that were about 2-3 inches across. one kept me awake all night as it was trying to climb up the wall - but couldn't get past a curling poster on the wall... and all i heard was *flick* *flick* *flick* *flick* as it kept trying to climb it %26 couldn't...
then there was the time one crawled on my back while i was asleep in bed.. so that old tale about them not crawling on you - rubbish!
another time, had one on me in the shower...
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek
YES!!!
yes
I don't mind tarantulas, 'cause they move slowly. The big ones that also move slowly are fine too. I hate ones that move quickly. Tiny tiny tiny ones are okay. But if they're about a centimetre big and move like lightening you'll see me running past you screaming.
No. But I don't like getting bitten by them or poisonous ones. If they don't bother me, I won't bother them.
No, but I don't like moths much
i like squashing them. but i like the tiny green ones!
no,%26 i dont like people that kill them
i absolutely hate spiders!!!
Why would anyone be afraid of a spider is more than I can understand.There are lots of people who are though but what caused them to be this way?
no, but I do not like them either.
yes very scared, dont like any insects
no, whenever i see a spider(especially a colorful one) i think of spiderman
I sure am..but I am so intrigued by them at the same time. They are so important to have around.
my 3 year old hates them i like them!!
im the same as yhou it depends on how big they are
i like them especially tarantulas
No
same, petrified of anything over a money spider, im phobic, id rather have a fight with someone 6ft +
I rescue spiders from the house and free them in the garden shed. It's a strange calling I admit but utterly fulfilling. A friend of mine rescues flies from spider webs and spends time reviving them. He's crazy of course. I've tried to convince him of the folly of his ways but he remains adamant - "Flies have feelngs too, " he says.
I'm only scared of the huge fuzzy tarantulas I like some smaller spiders they're pretty cool. But I also don't like poisonous ones.
I am petrified of them at the moment. I had a big one drop on the side of my face when I was dropping off to sleep a long time ago and it has caused me to have the phobia. The fear has become very irrational due to my suffering from PTSD.
I can't kill them.
:-)))
and me especialy in curry
Yes. It's the way they move.
Everyone has different fears; for those who say they can't understand why anyone would be scared of spiders...sure you scared of something!
you got to think spiders eat flies, and flies are annoying and land on everything, you know what I'm talking about! so spiders are good!!
No, and I can't understand why people hate spiders but tolerate flies. Flies are dirty creatures that spread diseases. I have a lil one in my bathroom (spider) and he has caugt about 6 flies in the last month. If he keeps paying his way he can stay. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,/%26#92;(v''v)/%26#92; hehehe.
HECK YES, the only ones that dont bother me is daddy longlegs. if i see a little one ,i will freek out!!!
Young children don't seem to be afraid of spiders, but as they get older they sometimes are. This is definitely learned. The only way to deal with it, is to be around spiders and to respect them.
YES! I H8 ALL SPIDERS Even the small ones!
Only the big ones

No comments:

Post a Comment