Sunday, August 2, 2009

Are you craving corn? are your pets acting weird? are you off balance/having headaches?

All earthquake predictors
I think there is another one coming, and I think
that bridge collapse was a tremor
Answers:
You answered your own question.
Except for the pets (possibly), the others are wives tales, especially the corn.
In fact, people reading this may find themselves craving corn simply because they read it, causing them to worry.
EDIT:
I know it probably wasn't intentional, but it's similar to the yawn factor.
Most people (I have witnessed this) that see the Pepsi Max commercial with all the yawning people will yawn immediatly.
You can thank HAARP for messing with our ionosphere... It sickens me that weapons that affect the environment (floods, quakes, tsunamis) are being studied...
I can't tell, My Cat's always acting weird!

No comments:

Post a Comment