Sunday, August 2, 2009

Are you a pet lover? How many do you own?

I have 2 cats named Shakespeare %26 Monet %26 one dog named Julietta. What are the names of your pets?
Come to my new yahoo group to share stories of your pets %26 also cute photos as well. Here is the link:
http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/mylov...
Answers:
I have a farm so i have about 150 animals. My favorite animals that i have are my dairy goats. Their names are peaches, jasmine, sarah, jack, chloe, prancer, dancer, and terra. Terra is my only full sized dairy goat, the rest of them are nigerian dwarfs. I am a major animal lover, Goats are awesome.
i have two low maintenance pets as of this moment... my boxer named Emma and my betta named Masta. and i love them both!
yes i do love pets i have 2 canares male female .4 cats .3 kittens 1 mother... 1 dog and 1 chinchilla i iam soon going to get a nother dog and a bearded dragon
I own three indoor dogs (a Boston Terrier, a Yorkie, and a Mutt =D)
five cats (mix, mix, mix,mix,%26 a mix =P)
a bird(a lovebird)
and two horses (a Quarter Horse %26 an Arabain)
I love my animals and they are all spoiled and live indoors (exept the horses lol and when they need to take a dump/ need exercise) we are also thinking about getting another horse =D maybe a Warmblood ot TB
sorry off the subject but yes I love animals and plan to get more as long as I can take proper care of them =).
I ahve acturally 10 but 3 ran away *crys* so now i ahve 7 and 4 are female and 3 are male they are all netured/sprayed! Let me see if i can remeber names lol! hmm princess, skittles, fluffy, prince, muffin, kitty kat, meow! i think thats all of them lol I ahve 3 fish named goldy, fishy, stinky. I am getting 1 or 2 birds which i sorta need help with lol This is gonna be my first bird i ahve no idea what to buy gotta get books lol! and 1 hamster named hamy! I am thinking of buying a ferret to play with my cats but they cost alot of money! so all together i ahve 11 gonna ahve maybe 12 or 13. I know alot but I LOVE ANIMALS SO MUCH!
I have 3 poodles: Raisin, Pretzel and Shasta!!
4 gerbils, Lancer, Eclipse, Ion, Sky
1 Hamster- "Pretty Girl"
1 male betta- Casper
1 female betta- Hope
and will have in the next week 2 frogs. Not sure what to name them.
4 dogs named Poochini, Schubert, Happy and Baby.
i have:
- 3 fish . Tiger, Alfi, and Splodge
- 3 little sisters ... Snooze, Mez, and Snow (nick names)
- 1 dad ... Wizebloke (Yahoo ID)
We don't take many photo's of our fish and the only cute photos i can think of with my little sisters and dad are baby photos
I've got 8 pets:
2 dogs--Kaiser and Ace
5 cats--Buddy, Sam, Abigail, Loki, and Moggie
1 horse--Dakota
And 2 fish as well, if those count. xD
I have two femal cats named C.C. (short for Cookies and Cream due to her black and white color.. came up with that when i was 10 lol) and the other's Priscilla(Prissy).
A chocolate lab named Winnifred (Winnie),
And a chihuahua named Nacho.
I never actually even realized it until like a year ago, but i always name my pets after food. C.C. and Nacho are "my" pets. I also had a gold fish when i was 6 and he(or she) was named Cheesie. Lol.
We also had a red beta fish that i got to name, and she(or he) was Cherry.

No comments:

Post a Comment