Sunday, August 2, 2009

Are there any pets similar to Ferrets?

Pets that u can hold, play with, take out of cage... plz dont say dog or cat
Answers:
Well, this animal you can really keep as a pet, but, the weasel is like a ferret! You might be able to keep one, I am not 100% sure! If you go to: www.gotpetsonline.com, you might be able to see if there are some that need good homes in your area! I hope that this answers your question! Thanks, and good luck,
~ Future Vet
I think rabbits fit your description. There are all types of rabbits and although they don't usually let you hold them for very long they are great to play with and you can box train them so they can have free roam of the house.
How about a cute descented skunk? They both have that same musky odor.
A pair of rats would be an awesome choice. They are clean, intelligent, and very affectionate. They can also roam around the house in designated "safe" areas. Mine likes to sit in my lap while I watch tv and ride around on my shoulder while I do work around the house. They are fantastic pets!

No comments:

Post a Comment