Friday, May 8, 2009

A Pet Funeral Home?

If I were to start one, would you use it? Like a full featured funeral, with all the services like we get as humans?
Answers:
I just recently had to put my kitty to sleep after a long fight with kidney failure. After he died, we simply turned him in and got ashes in return. I feel kinda hollow and sad still. I think it's because I didn't have proper closure and a funeral would have done just that. What a lovely idea! Let me know if you open a branch in SC!
Pet funeral homes are popping up all over the place and seem to be doing very well. Considering the change in society's attitudes towards pets and considering them to be a part of the family, is why pet funeral homes are doing so well. It makes it easier to say good bye and helps people to cope with their loss. So I think if you were to open one, I think you would find that there are quite a few people who would avail themselves of your service.
yes ! as long as the land their burried in isnt going to be used as Wallmart later on LOL !

No comments:

Post a Comment