Friday, May 8, 2009

50's Parade On a Horse (PLEASE HELP!)?

Hello , We have horses that we will be riding in a parade this coming up Saturday. The parade is 50's themed , %26 I don't know what I should wear / how to do my hair. My horse is a boy , %26 I'd like to have 2 colors , like black %26 white, or something to work with. I'm 15 %26 I just dont know what to wear or anything. Or where to get any clothes. It will be hot out though , so I can't wear longsleeves. And I cant wear skirts because I'll be on a horse. Any suggestions ? Thankyou !
Answers:
You could wear Capri's (or peddle pushers as they called them) and a 50s shirt with like a baby collar or something. A scarf around your neck. Your hair in a pony tail, with rolled socks and saddle shoes. It would be very cute! And you could pick whatever two colors you want.
pony tail, saddle shoes, capris, socks rolled downright above ankle bone. watch the movie grease and it would be cool if yougot ideas from it or dressed as a character from there like one of the pink ladies. it takes placce in 1959.

No comments:

Post a Comment