Friday, May 8, 2009

???? Are Dobermans Good Dogs????

There is a housebroken doberman at my local humane society, i was wondering if i should get her. I want to adopt from my humane society, it upsets me when good dogs are put to sleep. Why do you like dobermans? Many thanks

God Bless
Answers:
My best-est friend in the whole wide world is an 11 y.o. doberman girl! She is the best doggie in the world!
They are so sweet and intelligent, loyal, obedient...if this one you are looking at has no issues, I don't think you will have any regrets!
Please bail this lil girl outta jail %26 give her a home asap!
My aunt had one and she said it was the best pet she ever had.
My friend had a Doberman and I have to say it was the goofiest dog I ever had the pleasure of knowing. His ears and tail were still intact so it didn't have that mean look at all. My friend Renee thought that it was too mean to do that but it never seemed to quite make it to guard dog status. He was just too nice. He was a good family pet and totally squashed my fear of Dobermans. Good luck. I hope you get her. No dog deserves to die alone without a family.
Dobermans are good, loyal dogs. I got mine at the shelter when she was about 1 yr old. She's gone now, but she was the best companion I could have had for my 12 yr old daughter. Your doing a good thing. Good luck
Yes. I have had 2.
My mother has a Dobie and German Shepard mix and she is a very loving dog. When I leave my bedroom to go out in the kitchen the dog will be waiting for me in the front room and she will be sitting there and we will go out to the family room and she will go over to her basket with her toys in it and she will pull out a toy and she will be wagging her tail and she will relate the toy to me when she is greeting me when I come out of the room. She is a very happy dog.
You should go and get the dog out of the Humane Society and give the dog a lot of love and care for the dog and make it very happy with a new home. I hope you get it out of the Humane Society and give it a loving home.
Dobermans are a popular breed for good reason! They are handsome dogs, and can make wonderful companions. I think in this case, your real question to yourself should be, "would I be a good doberman owner?" Ask the staff at the shelter about the dog's temperament %26 needs, and see if you are going to be able to provide these things to her. Dobermans are generally very active and intelligent, so they like plenty of exercise and mental stimulation. They react well to training, and it's a good way to keep them busy. So, if you're prepared to offer all of this to the dog, then go for it.
If you apply to adopt a dog, you'll be asked questions regarding your habits, housing area (fenced-in yard), have you had any pets before, etc. Meet with the people at the society and they'll give you the information you need. Meet also with the dog to make sure you two will bond. Get a book on Dobermans and read up on it. Adopt her, and enjoy life!
Hi, I read in one of your answers that you have ducklings available. Do you happen to have chicks as well? If so, where are you located?
Sorry, I didn't know how else to contact you! Lol. Thank you for your time!

No comments:

Post a Comment