Friday, May 8, 2009

Affordable vetrinarian in Atlanta area?

I need to take my cat to the vet, I live in Smyrna GA and I am on a tight budget. I want to get good care for my cat but at an affordable price, some vets have outragous office visit fees, and thats not including the medicine and tests after you actually see the vet. I would just like to have some recomendations and specific pricing if you remember...I would also like to hear about places to avoid (such as the Bainfield in Petsmart...awful!) Thanks so much!
Answers:
Woods Animal Hospital in Norcross (might be further than you'd like) is pretty inexpensive. They seem like they deal mostly with basic stuff, anything really complex or involved you might wanna try somewhere else. I think the main doctor is getting ready to retire and they have very strange hours, but my family has taken our pets their for years and the people are very nice and we've never had a problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment