Friday, May 8, 2009

A moth "splashed" me with this stuff that smelt like sweat?

Just now, a HUGE moth was in my room (probably about an inch and a half long). It flew up towards the light and hit against it really hard. As it did so, this, like, liquid splashed off it and onto my hand. It smelt very similar to sweat. It freaked me, so my brother (who was in there at the time) killed it. He smelt the tissue (I know, it sounds totally weird, but we were pretty worried about the whole liquid thing), and it smelt exactly the same as the liquid that splashed onto my hand.
What could it have been?
Thank you very much!
Answers:
Moth droppings. It's the same reaction you might have if suddenly frightened. At least the moth didn't have to change its pants. Shame you killed it.
Probably the guts of the moth. Just wash your hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment